• 6 sandwich rolls
• 2 tbsp butter, softened
• 2 tbsp oil
• 1 bell pepper, sliced
• 1 onion, sliced
• 6 Bar-S hot links, cut in half
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil on medium-high
2. Add sliced peppers and onions and saute until
3. Season pepper and onions with salt and pepper
4. Place hot links in the skillet and brown for 2-3
5. While hot links are browning, cut sandwich rolls
in half and butter each side.
6. Place on a baking sheet with buttered sides up.
7. Broil in oven for 4-5 minutes until butter is melted
and roll is toasted.
8. Add hot links and sliced peppers and onions
to each roll.