1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Fry bacon in medium frying pan and soften until transparent and soft.
3. Remove with tongs and drain on paper towels.
4. Line each muffin cup with a slice of bacon, overlapping the ends if needed.
5. Carefully break each egg directly in the center of each cup.
6. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
7. Place in oven and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes.
8. Once the whites and yolks have begun to set, remove the muffin tin.
9. Gently remove with a small spatula and serve.