1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Wash potatoes and poke holes in each potato with a fork.
3. Bake potatoes for 45 minutes.
4. While potatoes are baking, cut Bar-S Oven
Roasted Turkey Breast into strips.
5. Heat skillet over high heat and spray with cooking oil.
6. Once the oil in the skillet is sizzling, add turkey strips.
7. Season turkey with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
8. Stir and flip turkey strips, cooking about 1 minute
on each side until the turkey is browned.
9. Set turkey aside in a medium bowl, and spray skillet again with cooking spray.
10. Add onions and peppers to skillet, seasoning with salt and pepper.
11. Cook until onions are golden and set aside with Bar-S turkey.
12. Heat skillet on medium and add 1/2 tsp of oil.
13. Add mushrooms and cook each side for about
1 1/2 minutes.