1. Cook rigatoni as the label instructs.
2. Drain pasta, and reserve 1/2 cup of water
3. Set pasta aside and heat oil in a large pot
on medium-high heat.
4. Cook sliced Bar-S Smoked Polska Kielbasa
5. Add onion and spinach to pan and cook
6. Add garlic to mixture and cook about
30 seconds until fragrant.
7. Add tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper.
8. Cook sauce mixture until thickened, about
9. Once sauce is thick, add pasta and 1/4 cup
of cooking water, adding more if needed to
coat the pasta.
10. Move mixture into a baking dish and heat
oven to a broil.
11. Add ricotta cheese on the pasta mixture and
sprinkle the mozzarella on top.
12. Place dish into oven to broil for 3 – 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.