1. Generously spray an 8x8 or 9x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large microwavable bowl, melt butter on high 1 minute or until butter is melted; stir in parsley, bacon and garlic powder.
3. Flatten each roll, then place 1 teaspoon of butter-bacon mixture in center of roll dough and gently fold into ball. Place folded side down in greased pan. Add remaining butter-bacon mixture on top of rolls.
4. Heat oven to 375 F. Bake uncovered for 20–30 minutes, or until center roll is done.
5. Serve with marinara sauce or pesto for dipping.